December 2009 (Oak Brook, IL) – Cisco MESH access points were used extensively throughout McDonald’s Corporate Parking Lost to light up the outdoor video surveillance project. IP Video and IP telephony combined with the Cisco AP1522 Access Points were used to provide a best of breed solution for keeping employees safe and in touch with Corporate Security.
- Teleco Starts Pilot Program for Green Bay Public Schools
- Teleco Performs Professional Office Building Survey
- Teleco Returns to Mt. Sinai Health
- Teleco Systems Field Trials Industry’s First Full-Duplex Broadband TV White Space Digital Radio Link
- Teleco Systems Field Trials Industry’s First Full-Duplex TV White Space (TVWS) Broadband Back-Haul Digital Radio for WiscNet