May 2007 (Mequon, Wisconsin) – Health East Hospitals in Minneapolis/St. Paul use Teleco for wireless voice and data engineering. The hospital use Vocera Badges, (www.vocera.com) for nurse communications on the patient floors. The success of the project is heavily dependent on good wireless engineering.
- Teleco Starts Pilot Program for Green Bay Public Schools
- Teleco Performs Professional Office Building Survey
- Teleco Returns to Mt. Sinai Health
- Teleco Systems Field Trials Industry’s First Full-Duplex Broadband TV White Space Digital Radio Link
- Teleco Systems Field Trials Industry’s First Full-Duplex TV White Space (TVWS) Broadband Back-Haul Digital Radio for WiscNet