October 2006 (Mequon, Wisconsin) – In an effort to allow PDA’s (Personal Digital Assistants) to be utilized on the Athletic fields at P.E. hours the Homestead High school MIS/Network Coordinator, Linda Kaentje, contacted Teleco to have them engineer, and install a Cisco Systems wireless network out on the fields. Using 4 Cisco AP1242 AG Access Points, Teleco was able to saturate the fields with RF signals for the Palm handheld devices. Now the P.E. teachers do not have to hand transcribe the student attendance roster for every class. The student roster is filled out on the PDA and the information is saved to the server inside the building. A savings of time. A convenience to the teachers. And an advancement for Mequon Thiensville.
- Teleco Starts Pilot Program for Green Bay Public Schools
- Teleco Performs Professional Office Building Survey
- Teleco Returns to Mt. Sinai Health
- Teleco Systems Field Trials Industry’s First Full-Duplex Broadband TV White Space Digital Radio Link
- Teleco Systems Field Trials Industry’s First Full-Duplex TV White Space (TVWS) Broadband Back-Haul Digital Radio for WiscNet