Wireless Managed Services
Maximize your wireless investment
Teleco Systems offers services for every step of your wireless program. From planning, deployment, operation, field services, and 24×7 end user support, Teleco helps maximize your wireless investment. With Wireless Managed Services from Teleco Systems, you reduce the cost, complexity and labor of maintaining your wireless infrastructure.
Why Wireless Managed Services (WMS)?
- Increased Demand for Wireless LANs
- Decreasing Engineer and Technician Demographics
- Increased Complexity of Wireless Technology
- Yields Less Wireless Experts to do more work on increasingly complicated Technology.
- Hospital IT Staff
- Hospital held hostage to skyrocketing salaries of inside wireless gurus
Teleco WMS Attributes
- Wireless IT Management
- Problem Escalation and Resolution
- 24/7 Operations Center Support
- Managed Network Options for Cisco Controllers, Access Points, Bridges and ISR wireless Routers
- Web-based Reporting
- Weekly Engineering Reports with Analysis
- VPN tunnels to the hospitals via dial up authorization
- Change Management procedures.
- Authority to precede, Standard Operating Procedure.
- Remote management
- Alert notification
- Alert response
Decision Tree Diagnosis
- On Site response
- Deliverables, daily, weekly, monthly, choice
- Capacity planning
- Throughput analysis
- New trends and equipment introductions
- After an analysis of the scope of the project and an agreement of the tasks, a quote can be prepared to consider engagement with Teleco for WMS.
After an analysis of the scope of the project and an agreement of the tasks, a quote can be prepared to consider engagement with Teleco for WMS.
Contact us with questions or for a quote on your next project
7777 W. Bonniwell Road
Mequon, Wisconsin 53097
Sales & Support: 414-350-8218