October 2011 (Mequon, Wisconsin) – Providing Milwaukee County Transit System with WiFi in their bus storage facilities presented some unique challenges. In order to provide adequate WiFi signal to buses in the storage warehouses, wireless access points were required where no reliable power sources were available. Additionally the required access point mounting sites were outside the standard power over Ethernet range. Teleco was able to overcome this lack of power availability with a unique power over Ethernet solution. This allowed for a cost effective installation of WiFi where it would not have been financially possible without Teleco’s unique design.
- Teleco Starts Pilot Program for Green Bay Public Schools
- Teleco Performs Professional Office Building Survey
- Teleco Returns to Mt. Sinai Health
- Teleco Systems Field Trials Industry’s First Full-Duplex Broadband TV White Space Digital Radio Link
- Teleco Systems Field Trials Industry’s First Full-Duplex TV White Space (TVWS) Broadband Back-Haul Digital Radio for WiscNet