January 2012 (Mequon, Wisconsin) – Teleco Systems has completed additional outdoor RF network installations for remote video on the Marquette University campus in Milwaukee. This service links cameras to the Command Information Center in the Department of Public Safety at Marquette University. To provide members of the Marquette and surrounding community with a direct means of contacting Public Safety, the university maintains Blue Light and Service phones. These phones are placed through university buildings, apartments, parking areas and the near off-campus areas. Currently, the Department of Public Safety monitors more than 300 Blue Light and Service Phones, providing a direct link to the Department of Public Safety Command Information Center. This has been an on-going project for Teleco.
- Teleco Starts Pilot Program for Green Bay Public Schools
- Teleco Performs Professional Office Building Survey
- Teleco Returns to Mt. Sinai Health
- Teleco Systems Field Trials Industry’s First Full-Duplex Broadband TV White Space Digital Radio Link
- Teleco Systems Field Trials Industry’s First Full-Duplex TV White Space (TVWS) Broadband Back-Haul Digital Radio for WiscNet