February 2012 (Mequon, Wisconsin) – Teleco Systems has been hired to perform engineering services for 83 nursing homes managed by Virtual Care Provider, Inc. (VCPI) of Milwaukee. Teleco will be conducing on-site surveys, as well as predictive WiFi desktop surveys, to determine where WiFi access points should be installed in these nursing homes throughout the midwest. Founded in 2000, VCPI is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Extendicare REIT, one of the largest operators of long-term care, home health, and assisted living communities in the U.S. and Canada.
- Teleco Starts Pilot Program for Green Bay Public Schools
- Teleco Performs Professional Office Building Survey
- Teleco Returns to Mt. Sinai Health
- Teleco Systems Field Trials Industry’s First Full-Duplex Broadband TV White Space Digital Radio Link
- Teleco Systems Field Trials Industry’s First Full-Duplex TV White Space (TVWS) Broadband Back-Haul Digital Radio for WiscNet