September 2012 (Mequon, Wisconsin) – Teleco Systems provided Wi-Fi design, engineering, and installation for the Milwaukee County Transit System’s (MCTS) bus storage garages. Teleco deployed a unique Ethernet extension solution at MCTS that provided cost savings as well as reliable wireless data delivery. MCTS currently uses their Wi-Fi network to track the locations of hundreds of the busses stored in their garages. Watch this video on the MCTS.
- Teleco Starts Pilot Program for Green Bay Public Schools
- Teleco Performs Professional Office Building Survey
- Teleco Returns to Mt. Sinai Health
- Teleco Systems Field Trials Industry’s First Full-Duplex Broadband TV White Space Digital Radio Link
- Teleco Systems Field Trials Industry’s First Full-Duplex TV White Space (TVWS) Broadband Back-Haul Digital Radio for WiscNet