October 2008 (Mequon, Wisconsin) – Teleco recently served as the RF engineering consultant to troubleshoot Chicago’s United Center RF infrastructure. The United Center, home to the Chicago Blackhawks and Chicago Bulls, is the largest arena in the United States. Teleco was proud to be a part of the RF solution for the arena.
- Teleco Starts Pilot Program for Green Bay Public Schools
- Teleco Performs Professional Office Building Survey
- Teleco Returns to Mt. Sinai Health
- Teleco Systems Field Trials Industry’s First Full-Duplex Broadband TV White Space Digital Radio Link
- Teleco Systems Field Trials Industry’s First Full-Duplex TV White Space (TVWS) Broadband Back-Haul Digital Radio for WiscNet