July 2007 (Mequon, Wisconsin) – The City of Wauwatosa, Wisconsin, has hired Teleco Systems to assist the City in procuring video surveillance for their water utility infrastructure, as well as a private wireless infrastructure for all City departments to use now or in the future. Teleco Systems will also help identify other municipal uses that will benefit from wireless connectivity, such as wireless water meter reading and in-the-field data transmission for building inspection and property assessment functions. This technology could also be used to reduce or eliminate T1 lines and their monthly fees or to provide backup for disaster response and recovery. The goal is to use the wireless infrastructure to its fullest extent to improve efficiency throughout the municipal community.
- Teleco Starts Pilot Program for Green Bay Public Schools
- Teleco Performs Professional Office Building Survey
- Teleco Returns to Mt. Sinai Health
- Teleco Systems Field Trials Industry’s First Full-Duplex Broadband TV White Space Digital Radio Link
- Teleco Systems Field Trials Industry’s First Full-Duplex TV White Space (TVWS) Broadband Back-Haul Digital Radio for WiscNet