December 2009 (Mequon, Wisconsin) – Rock County, Wisconsin, uses Teleco for FEMA Grant Emergency Government provisioning. Cielo licensed radios were installed at the center of the county and reached out to surrounding communities. First responders throughout the county will now have hi-speed immediate access to the county network.
- Teleco Starts Pilot Program for Green Bay Public Schools
- Teleco Performs Professional Office Building Survey
- Teleco Returns to Mt. Sinai Health
- Teleco Systems Field Trials Industry’s First Full-Duplex Broadband TV White Space Digital Radio Link
- Teleco Systems Field Trials Industry’s First Full-Duplex TV White Space (TVWS) Broadband Back-Haul Digital Radio for WiscNet