October 2011 (Mequon, Wisconsin) – Teleco designed and implemented a wireless bridge network supplying video feeds to 5 remote surveillance cameras in high crime areas for the North Chicago Police Department. In order to extend the North Chicago Police Department’s (NCPD) network to 5 high crime camera sites extensive wireless bridging was used. Teleco determined the optimal location for the remote camera utility poles where line of sight was available to the NCPD communications tower. Directional bridge antennas were installed at the local and remote sites and Cisco bridge radios were installed to complete the links. Camera equipment was then coupled to the wireless data bridges and reliable video feeds were established.
- Teleco Starts Pilot Program for Green Bay Public Schools
- Teleco Performs Professional Office Building Survey
- Teleco Returns to Mt. Sinai Health
- Teleco Systems Field Trials Industry’s First Full-Duplex Broadband TV White Space Digital Radio Link
- Teleco Systems Field Trials Industry’s First Full-Duplex TV White Space (TVWS) Broadband Back-Haul Digital Radio for WiscNet